Terms of Service
1. Client understands the services are consultative in nature and that any actions and decisions made by the client are solely the responsibility of the client. The coach shall in no way be held liable or responsible for any actions taken, or not taken, by the client. Client understands and agrees that the coach is not an employment agent, a business manager, a financial analyst, or a psychotherapist. The coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved. By choosing to use the coach's services, you agree to indemnify and hold the coach harmless from the results of any coaching advice, counsel, or suggestions offered to you.
2. You acknowledge that Steph Makes Art LLC’s services, processes, strategies, and tools taught in the Program are solely and exclusively the property of Stephanie Lau, which is confidential proprietary system protected by national and international intellectual property rights and including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. You agree to protect the confidentiality of the Program and not disseminate, distribute, duplicate, or disclose any part to a third party, unless it’s part of the Program, part of the public domain, for legal reasons or with written permission from Steph Makes Art LLC. If it is deemed by Steph Makes Art LLC that such violation occurs, Steph Makes Art LLC retains the right to take legal action for redress and damages.
3. Should you fail to remit any of the payments on time and not correct the situation in a prompt manner, you may be terminated from the Program and immediately responsible for the remaining balance of the Program. You may also be terminated from the Program, if in Steph Makes Art LLC’s opinion, your behavior or business is disrupting or disparaging to the Program or infringes on Steph Makes Art LLC’s intellectual property rights. Late payments are subject to a 15% late fee after 14 days of non-payment.
4. These agreements shall be governed by the state of Florida or Wyoming. Jurisdiction shall be in Florida or Wyoming. In the event of any collection or legal matters pertaining to this agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable legal fees. You expressly consent to jurisdiction state and federal courts located in Orlando, Florida for any legal proceedings arising out of this agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Steph Makes Art LLC over and above any oral, previous agreement or written agreements on this subject matter.
5. You are authorizing Steph Makes Art, LLC to charge your credit card for the purchase price. You agree and accept that all payments collected are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.
6. In the event that any element of the course, or the entirety of the Course, has to be rescheduled due to a reason outside our control (including but not limited to any act of God, natural disaster, terrorist attack, personal injury or illness or spread of a virus or infection among the human population), you will not receive a refund or any fees, but you will be entitled to attend that element of the Course at the rescheduled date. In such circumstances, we will not be liable for any costs associated with amending your travel plans or any other costs.